The relationship between Dentist and patient is based on the understanding that any information revealed by the patient to the Dentist will not be divulged without the patient’s consent. The need for strict confidentiality of personal information about patients is taken very seriously and we comply with the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Comments, Compliments & Complaints
Patients are the most important members of the practice team and, as such, will always be treated as welcome guests. Our aim is to continuously strive to exceed patients’ expectations of their dental experience.
Comments and compliments are always welcome and we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have that would improve the service we provide. We have readily available customer comments sheets in the waiting room, along with a secure box to put your comments in.
In the event that you have any cause for complaint our aim is to resolve your issue as swiftly as possible, with goodwill and to your satisfaction. Please send us your comments or complaint in writing. You can do this online, by email or by post.
- Online – Please fill out the Contact Us form
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – FAO The Practice Manager, Priory Dental Care, 5 Priory Road, Downham Market, Norfolk, PE38 9JU
We aim to acknowledge any such concern within two working days and to respond in full within ten working days. If we cannot fulfill these timescales, we will let you know promptly. An information leaflet giving full details of our complaints procedure is available from Reception, or you can download it as a PDF file here > Complaints Procedure
In the unlikely event that the practice is unable to deal with any complaint to your satisfaction, you should contact the Dental Complaints Service – Tel: 08456 120 540 or e-mail: email@example.com
Child & Vulnerable Adult Safeguarding Policy Statement
Priory Dental Care is committed to protect children and vulnerable adults from harm. Our dental team accept and recognise our responsibilities to develop awareness of the issues which cause harm to children and vulnerable adults.
To safeguard children and vulnerable adults:
- We adopt child protection and vulnerable adult safeguarding guidelines through procedures and have a code of conduct for the dental team
- We will make staff and patients aware that we take child and vulnerable adults safeguarding seriously
- We will respond to concerns about the welfare of all children and vulnerable adults
- We will share information about concerns with agencies who need to know
- We will follow carefully the procedures for staff recruitment and selection
- We will ensure all staff have access to training and support
- We will review our policies at regular intervals
If you are concerned about the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult, you can speak to the principal dentist or practice manager, or for further information please visit www.norfolklscb.org or www.norfolksafeguardingadultsboard
Zero Tolerance Statement
Our practice is committed to ensuring that the workplace is a safe and pleasant environment for staff and patients alike. We have a zero tolerance policy with regard to verbally or physically abusive behaviour. We reserve the right to remove any person who behaves in a verbally aggressive, violent or intimidating manner towards any member of staff, visitors or other patients.
To read our full policy on workplace aggression, please download it here > Workplace Aggression Policy